it has been a while since i have taken "formal" photos of zane. we've been so crazy with the new house that i neglected my over obsessive photo opts. i took these pictures on someone's property down the street from us. she probably thought i was a bit weird for asking to use her field but i couldn't resist.
I love this shot, it's sweet and I love the background. I really like being in north ga, it is so pretty.


2 comments:
how sweet. he's so adorable and it looks really pretty there. We're thrilled because its only getting up to 88 degrees right now. I love fall and can't wait for it to come to us.
do i need to say more!! Zane is soooooooooooooooooooo freaking cute! besos amiga! y feliz 18 de septiembre porque se que 0.1% dentro de ti eres chilena...todo sea por el pan con palta!
Post a Comment