Saturday, March 28, 2009

fireman

I love that we are getting lots of rain except that Zane gets cabin fever and then he does not sleep well. So I was telling my mom and she pointed out the obvious, which to me was a stroke of brilliance, buy the boy some rain boots and jacket. Wow, couldn't have thought of that on my own....so we did...
Zane got his first rain jacket and boots, what makes it the most awesome set is that it is a "firefighter" outfit...Zane is now a fireman and is almost always wearing his rain gear. Good thing he is super cute doing it. :)
Along with being obsessed with being a fireman he is also obsessed with his upcoming b-day party (in two months). He brings it up all the time in conversation so I asked him who he was going to invite to his party. I first suggested grandma so he would understand the question, his list of people are as follows:

Jerry
Heidi
Santa Clause
Grandma & Grandpa
Daddy
No cows, horses, moose, or zebras
well, just little tiny Zebras
No plants and trees and grass

I'm not sure if Santa will be able to make it although that would be cool. Ever since Santa brought him a train for Christmas he has been his #1 pal, Santa even took Jesus' spot of the people who he loves and loves him. We are working on it. Monday our FHE lesson was entitled "Jesus is better than Santa-although we do still like Santa"

3 comments:

brooke said...

so cute! I love his list (only tiny zebras). What a personality that kid has. My kids think Jesus and Santa are best friends. they'll understand better later.

Lexie said...

He is so cute Amy! You'll have to let us know how those tiny zebras do at the birthday party. :)

Unknown said...

hahaaha he's as crazy as u r right? :) love the FHE lesson title...lol i need to remember that one when i have my own kids. Love u friend! Will be sending out my invites first week of June.